News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

y block forum

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2013-02-15 12:41

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

any one here belong to the y-block forefver forum?,    i've been trying but no luck,  is it gone?,    jerry

hiball3985

I've looked at it a few times but never joined. It has recent posts so it must still be alive..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Mark

it was moved to a new server, so your old bookmarks will not take you to the new site. do a search and you will find it.   Mark

lowrider

They're still working out the bugs on the new site. I think it will be a big improvement over the old one when things get sorted out.

glen b henderson

The new site is up and running great! Jim and Ted have done a great job with it. As stated above your old links my not work, just do a search and it should bring you to the home page which looks the same as before. If you have problems, let me know and I will pass it along to Ted.
Freedom is not Free

JPotter57

I got 5o the new forum from the home page.. the bookmark to the old forum is dead.  The new forum is a big improvement over the old one.  They did a good job on it.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

sprink88

Looks so different now. Not really but the subtle changes makes it seem that way.
~Chris

glen b henderson

Jerry, did you ever get on the new site? I just saw your PM this morning, you should have gotten an email from Ted with tips on how to log into the site, if not check your suspected spam folder, it may have been blocked.
Freedom is not Free

Ecode70D

Quote from: glen b henderson on 2013-02-16 10:14
The new site is up and running great! Jim and Ted have done a great job with it. As stated above your old links my not work, just do a search and it should bring you to the home page which looks the same as before. If you have problems, let me know and I will pass it along to Ted.

I was wondering if someone would tell me how to to reconnect to the Y block forever forum.  Thanks

sprink88

Go to the google, and type in Y blocks forever. That will point you in the right direction of the new servers.

or go here...

http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Default.aspx
~Chris

Ecode70D

Quote from: sprink88 Go to the google, and type in Y blocks forever. That will point you in the right direction of the new servers.
or go here...
url=http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Default.aspx]http://forums.y-blocksforever.com/Default.aspx[/url]

Sprink88
I tried both ways and this is what I get with no way to sign in.
Jay

Server Error in '/' Application.

Directory 'C:\DWASFiles\Sites\yblocksforever\VirtualDirectory0\site\wwwroot\Globalization\globalization' does not exist. Failed to start monitoring file changes.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Directory 'C:\DWASFiles\Sites\yblocksforever\VirtualDirectory0\site\wwwroot\Globalization\globalization' does not exist. Failed to start monitoring file changes.

Source Error:

Mark

If you have it book marked delete it and try again, I had the same message again and again but was able to get there on my wife's computer, after that I deleted the old book mark and that seems to have fixed it. I do not know how these work, but if I mess it up my wife has all ways fixed it for me.

geraldchainsaw

thanks for all the info,   i have thje Y block forum up and running,   boy,  i hate winter,   jerry

sprink88

lol. I know. I think it is something in the cookies on your computer. I don't know how, but pretty sure. They are there fo rfaster loading and stuff. And if your old cookie points you to the old server, well, then you have problems.
~Chris

Ecode70D

I tried everything but still no luck.  There is a string on the Fordbarn directing people to  Ted Eaton at eatonbalancing@yahoo.com.   I don't know who that is, but sent off an email to him this morning.  We'll see what happens.