News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

any guesses?

Started by RICH MUISE, 2015-02-23 21:00

Previous topic - Next topic

lalessi1

Love it, would have never thought of it. I watch an episode of "Wheeler Dealers" where Ed used a 3D printer to make a part... the machine was only $100K plus. Saving up.....
Lynn

djfordmanjack

Rich, that is great stuff !  I usually like traditional panels better, but your way of thinking and making parts work is just like in the old days  :002:

RICH MUISE

One side done....
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Limey57

Wow...... The only reason I've not done similar with the Ranchero is because if I'd tried to do that it would have looked rubbish!  Excellent wok Rich, truly excellent.  If ever you visit the UK we'll put a roof over your head but you can't go home until you've done a similar job on mine!!!!
Gary

1957 Ranchero

lalessi1

That is sick! (as the kids say)...
Lynn

jvo

Lookin' good.  You'd never know its origin, that's for sure.
If I could roll back the years, back when I was young and limber, loose as ashes in the wind, had no irons in the fire.... wish I'd done things different, but wishin' don't make it so. ( Ian Tyson)

Zapato

looks great!

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

electricalan

Very Very nice! In the earlier pic, of the cloth going on, I thought you were going to clear off the few holes that were covered.Now I can see it was in your scheme and looks great. Thanks for all the pics and info as always. AL
Returning from a long hibernation!!!