News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

New section in the forum? Look inside, guys...

Started by JPotter57, 2015-09-17 14:37

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Just picked up my new running, std bore 427 guys..cannot wait to get it into the car and cranked..  when i get home, i will start on my build page, from the beginning, and work my way up to today...slowly of course, lol.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

Doesn't get any better than a 427 in my mind. When I grew up they were king of the road. Looking forward to the build thread.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Jeff Norwell

I was going thru Petew build thread in the General tech discussion are... his thread called"Rocker Panel" Replacement and beyond.. great build thread. very inspiring.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

Yep...and Gary/Canadian Ranchero has one going in the engine swap section.
In my thread that James moved here, I'm going to add a link to my 4.6 install because that's a big part of my build thread. Sometimes these things just start out as one thing and just keep on expanding.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

junior58

The build thread section is great, I'm hooked already, following all the builds. I know they were there before but having them in one easy to find section makes it so simple to drop in for a catch up.
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

Zapato

57 imposter should probably bring his build over here also.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

JPotter57

I will have to work on his.  Its not in one thread.  I will have to merge them into one threas then move them.  I will get it though.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Limey57

Can mine also be moved?  Got a few update stories & pictures to add at some point.  Thanks
Gary

1957 Ranchero