News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

New section in the forum? Look inside, guys...

Started by JPotter57, 2015-09-17 14:37

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Bill and Rich have inspired me to create a new section on the forum just for build threads.  What do you think?  Would anybody use it, or just these two be put in there?  I plan to start a build thread for my Custom in there, since I did take a lot of photos of it when I was doing some of the heavy stuff top it.  Let me know what you think, and if there is plenty of interest, I will go back through the forum, and move all of the threads pertaining to builds, such as Gasman's Custom 300, Rich's car, Blueblood's, and so on into that forum section, so that they will be easy to find and read for those interested.  Post your comments below... :burnout:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

junior58

Good plan. It is always interesting following someone else's build, plus it's a good place to pick up handy tips for your own build.
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

lalessi1

I think that is a great idea! I visit friends as they build a car I learn a lot, get ideas, sometimes help, and it is fun to watch the progress... be great to do it here. :003:
Lynn

57AGIN

James: 

I have a build book that I put together back in 2004 and continuing on to present when major changes were made to the car.  When I get some free time I will post it 4 photos at a time, unless there is any other kind of option for posting lots of photos or at least more than 4 at a time.  I don't think the accident rehabilitation would be appropriate for this section, but if you want me to include some of the customizing photos I could include them, too.

Bob
57 AGIN

Zapato

As a chief I worked for in the Navy used to say ''make it happen''.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

BBoswell

Jeff Norwell

Looks Awesome..where is your thread Jimmy Jazz?
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

JPotter57

not started yet, brotha bad...will get to it, asap.
Old, loud, and fast.

Zapato

Boy, that was quick, can't way to start on mine now.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Jeff Norwell

Quote from: JPotter57 on 2015-09-17 22:42
not started yet, brotha bad...will get to it, asap.

Just pulling your chain Mister P, Soon I shall go on too and will rely on the boards expertise.All parts are nearly in the stable.

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

JPotter57

OK, here's what I will do.  When everyone starts looking for their build thread, ie Bill and Rich, it will be in the new section.  I will move it for your conveniences.  Thanks for giving me the idea, Bill and Rich.
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

jvo

Yes, I like this very much as well.  There are already build threads that I did not know existed. Thanks.
If I could roll back the years, back when I was young and limber, loose as ashes in the wind, had no irons in the fire.... wish I'd done things different, but wishin' don't make it so. ( Ian Tyson)

jseth83

I think that's a great idea....I have a ton of pics, I just have to get around to downloading them.  Maybe this will motivate me!
57 wagon, sedan, and TBird 
67 Mustang