News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ranchero part identification help please

Started by Limey57, 2014-02-04 09:28

Previous topic - Next topic

hotroddonnie

Well at least your not working on your car wearin what this guy has or doesn't have on....this couldn't be a car guy!

Limey57

Noooo! Mens feet should be kept hidden from view, especially if they're as hairy and boney as mine!

I once dropped a cylinder head on my foot, fortunately i was wearing steel toe capped boots and have done ever since when I'm working in the garage. When it comes to being clumsy, I'm a proffesional!
Gary

1957 Ranchero

hotroddonnie

I'm with you Gary, be safe so you enjoy the hobby...that guy in the picture looks like he may be stealing somebody's carb or maybe taking a dump, who knows! Oh well not my problem. HRD

Ecode70D

Could it be that he just wants privacy or maybe that's where he goes to hide from his wife.

hotroddonnie

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2014-02-08 19:40
Could it be that he just wants privacy or maybe that's where he goes to hide from his wife.
It could be that Jeff.....I mean the guy could want privacy, but I don't think so.

Ecode70D

Donnie..... Jeff Who?? 
He seems to be keeping a low profile these days.  Do you think that he's hiding because they want to ask  him what he knows about that roadster hitting the wall at the last show he attended?                     

hotroddonnie

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2014-02-08 21:00
Donnie..... Jeff Who?? 
He seems to be keeping a low profile these days.  Do you think that he's hiding because they want to ask  him what he knows about that roadster hitting the wall at the last show he attended?                   
I think he's been asked about that by everyone that knows he was there, but from what I understand he wasn't there when it happened. I haven't talked to Jeff in a bit because he has been working 24/7 on my sign for the car show....joking. That's the problem when you go away for a week and no ones back home able to do your work, you've got double the trouble when you get back. I took a week off to go to Florida  with my family, now I'm working weekends for a while...not complaining just saying.HRD