News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Scottsdale cruise in

Started by 57 imposter, 2014-02-27 20:50

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Lorne..guess you made it back. That's a neat pic. The mini looks to be pretty crudely done, but still way cool.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

LAUDY57

Yup, made it back. Good trip with good weather, got to see some NHRA, 2 NASCAR, the Grand Canyon, about 4 or 5 show and shines, and looked at a couple of old trucks. The night we did the Pavillion was windy and dust was blowing in so a lot of cars left early so we crossed the street and visited the Hooters restaurant. Tough. Saw the convertible you talked about Rich but he wasn't there when we got to his car, he was doing the top up/down for people.
In Vegas one of the things people like to do is cruise the strip at night but the only car we saw that was older was a vette. Strange, but maybe it's old school to the rodders there.
At the drags in the commercial display trailers there sure were lots of goodies, all the FE stuff sure had me drooling! What's really caught my eye is the different engine front accessory supports, nice and shiney and fancy. Look way better in person than in the magazine ads. I've started putting a lot of stuff (projects that I'll never get to) up for sale since I got home so maybe I can stop the drooling.
One other thing that I saw at a cruise (seen so many cars I've forgotten what car it was) was a guy that replaced his dual Holleys with dual TBI units, he was saying his mileage doubled and of course got rid of all the gas dribbling/staining. Got to go thru all the pics, maybe there's one of it.
"That Guy" keeps stealing everything I put down!