News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Anyone interested in taking over?

Started by JPotter57, 2016-03-05 19:52

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Putting a donatioon thread back up...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

gasman826

Would delegating some duties help?  I'm certainly not experienced enough to take over the site.  But, maybe I could do some little, mundane, time consuming task.  Maybe co-moderator??  Remember...baby steps.

Limey57

Sheesh, been away for a while as my wife has pneumonia, first chance I've had to have a proper look round here and had a good read through this thread.  Spare time for me is minimal, so physically helping is difficult, but I've just sent a donation to try and help financially, but I'm prepared to donate more as & when required.  This place has been invaluable while rebuilding my Ranchero and I'd like to see it continue and flourish.
Gary

1957 Ranchero

JPotter57

Thank you guys for your generosity.  I will be renewing the hosting for about 2 more years by the end of the week.  It has gone up for whatever reason, and I am trying to figure out why.  I did n ot order any upgrades, as our current service had been adequate.  I hate paying for more than I need.  Again, thank you everyone for your generous donations.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.