News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Replacement body panels

Started by JimNolan, 2008-05-20 19:13

Previous topic - Next topic

JimNolan

Eddy,
   I just went to see a guy that does restoration that is on the same page as me when it comes to fixing things right. I've got all the metal to do the work and he says if he can get it in soon I could have it back by the last of August. Just in time for the Gulf Cruise. He works on cars one at a time and I'm hitting him at a good time cause everyone else has sense enough to drive them during the summer instead of working on them. He said he could lift the body and install new mounts and rubbers and do the rest of the body work, complete strip and repaint for 10K.
  Needless to say my wife has left me, the dog just sits in the corner of the living room and growls at me and the cat won't come down from the pine tree outside the door. Just kidding, the dog still loves me.
  I'm tired, I told that guy that, also I told him not to do me any favors. I'm sick of favors, you don't get what you pay for when people you don't know do you favors.
  When my wife comes to, I'll tell her I'll go back to work to pay for it. That'll make her happy.
  Good luck with your car. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.