News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2009-02-17 13:42

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

was looking at the birthday list,     says someones birthday he'll b 51,    makes me feel like the old man in this group, 70,   anyone else around that or older?

Lou

I'll be 67 April 1, (yea I know what day that is)

57 Ford Kustom

Lou:
  I beat you !!!67 on Jan 12th. :occasion15: :bdayparty:
I also have 9 Grandchildren

TOM :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

57AGIN

Sheesh, and I thought I was among the senior of our group at 65.  Oh well, I'm still not too old to put my cars on the strip, bowl an occasional 700 series (no pictures), or go surfing when the weather and water is warmer.

Bob
57AGIN

Hoosier Hurricane

I turned 68 last Dec. 10, so I can't beat that 70.  In another light, does that make me 15 days older than Christ?

John

Frankenstein57

Wow Bob a 700 series, two thumbs up!  Mark

57ragtop

72 here. 8 Grandchildren, One Great Grandchild due in Mid-March (Please God, St. Patrick's Day) :003:

shopratwoody

67 last Aug. 700 series, now that's good. What's the reaction time at the strip? :003:
Ron :burnout:
I hate blocksanding!

JPotter57

Dang, I'm but a pup, just 41.  Thanks to all you older guys for trying to teach the younger generation a thing or two.  :occasion14:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

wolfpupsdad

i'm 58 and i'm still learning , think when i stop i'll be push'n up flowersfrom the bottom, lol

smurfee

Yep 65 sounds like a good number, we are trying to teach the younger crowd what we know before we forget - huh? forget what  :icon_bigsmurf: :unitedstates:,SMURFEE
NEVER LOOK BACK

larryb346

I am  on a old flathead ford group and one of the guys in his late 70's died. One of the other old guys said something that I really had never thought about.
When one of the old people die, it is like a library burning down. All the knowledge in the books is gone, the same with the old person, all that knowledge in his head is gone and lost forever.
Hopefully we can share some of that knowledge before we burn down.
Larry age 63

robhaerr

It's my b-day today, Feb 20...

51, but still feeling 16.

Rob
my other hobby that keeps me acting juvenile...
http://www.ravelers.com

Jim

Happy birthday Ron from an old man of 62 in Louisville,Ky.Have a good day all you young or old Ford lovers from Jim Smith

JPotter57

Happy B-day to you Rob....
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.