News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

windshield

Started by rockymountaincustom, 2009-03-17 09:59

Previous topic - Next topic

rockymountaincustom

I am trying to order a windshield for the 57 fairlane conv. I am restoring and the book does not show a conv. Only sedans and hardtop. anyone know if one of these fits the conv. There are also some new pics on my web site. Car is coming along, running the miles of wire for the air ride, fuel inj. and stereo equipment. Have all the chrome and stainless at the chromers and the interior is being finished up. www.rockymountaincustom.com

shopratwoody

I would say same as hardtop. Check with wildhog or lou
I hate blocksanding!

canadian_ranchero

my 1966 hollander manual lists edsel 58 2 and 4 dr ht and conv.ford 57 58 2 and 4 dr victoria model 63 & 57.also model 64 & 58,hide-away ht 51a and conv model 76 as being all the same.jobber glass number W486.hope this helps

geraldchainsaw

i just had a windshield installed in my conv,   i let the installer order it,  installed it cost a little less then 6,  i did have to order a new window seal which i got from carpenter,    trying to order it myself it would have cost 150 just to ship it, i did save a little,

rockymountaincustom

Thanks for the info. I think we have it figuted out. Thanks again