News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Road Trip: Columbus or Bust...

Started by JPotter57, 2009-03-26 09:04

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Anybody going, look me up.  I'll be wearing the '57 Fords International shirt...  See you there.  :hurricane:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

rickj

My wife and I are going on Saturday. I'll look for you.  Rick

wildhog

I WILL BE IN THE CELSETE BLD. THAT IS THE ONE IN THE CENTER, STRAIGHT ACROSS FROM THE ALL PURPOSE BLD. I WILL HAVE THE 57 RACK AND PINIONS ON THE TABLE AND A SMALL 57 FORD INTER. SIGN. TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

JPotter57

I'm here.....see ou tomorrow guys.  Saw Charles Crites, got my new hood and trunk lid, very nice stuff, top of the line.  Got a heads up from those of you looking for glass fenders for our '57, the will be coming in the net several months or so.  As for me, I'll be getting mine from Allan this weekend....Flyweight '57 from Mississippi, oh yeah
Old, loud, and fast.

rickj

James I looked for you today but never did see you.Also never did find wildhog ether. There was a lot of people there and was hard to look at everything.
They might want to change the name of the event to Mustang swap and a couple of Ford parts also.

Rick

JPotter57

Wildhog was in the Celeste Building (middle one).  I hung around with him for about an hour so, good visit.  The front end setup the he and John have come up with is top rate stuff.  Look for a tech article as soon as I can get some photos. 
Old, loud, and fast.