News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

new pics and progress

Started by rockymountaincustom, 2009-04-29 13:15

Previous topic - Next topic

rockymountaincustom

I updated my web site with some new pics. I tried a couple of times and I can not get pics to down load to this web site. I even turned my camera down so the pics werent so big. Any way check out my new pics. There are some pics of the dash board and the gauges we installed. www.rockymountaincustom.com   Thanks

57AGIN

Rockymtncustom:

Checked out your site & pictures of the 57.  Really nice work.  When the car is complete it will be very exceptional.

Bob
57AGIN

JPotter57

That car is incredible, especially remembering back to the beginning of it, when mother Nature had reclaimed a large part of it..Very nice work guys...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

rockymountaincustom

Thanks guys. It is nice to hear such remarks from people who love these cars. I have really enjoyed working on this car. The customer wanted the car to have a style all its own, but still look like the classy car that Ford built. I usually work on the muscle cars of the 60s, but would jump at the chance to work on one of these again. We are on the downhill stretch and should go together fast from here on out. Will try to update my web site more often. Thanks again Jeff H.

cool57

Fantastic workmanship! It's a beautiful car. Is the front suspension your own creation or a "kit"? I haven't seen tubular control arms for '57s before.

rockymountaincustom

I got the control arms from gearhead cruisers. I later heard some bad things about gearhead cruisers, but that was mostly about there steering boxes. They told me that these are built and welded by this old retired guy, and he doesnt work real fast anymore. It took a while to get them, but the workmanship is real nice. Had to do some modification to use the airbags and mount the huge sway bar.

shopratwoody

Very nice work. If I ever hit the lotto you can do one for me. :001:
I hate blocksanding!

outcruisen

What can I say.. This is the hottest 57 I have seen.. I am building a 4 door pillarless, but no where near this standard. You have really inspired me..

Cant wait to see it done..

Fantastic effort.

Cheers