News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

wurth it rack setup for lowered cars???

Started by Amblewagon, 2009-05-06 20:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Amblewagon

Hey everyone,I posted something similar in the steering section but thought I might have better luck here.Ok so I finally got around to installing my rack form Rick.Of course he does not answer his phone big suprize.Does anyone one know what the deal or problem running his rack if the car is lowered??Mines not bagged but I'm trying to avoid trouble before it starts.I found the old thread but it dosen't say what the fix was,any help or pics for the fix or what to look out for would be great.
Thanks Joe

KidKourier

Joe,  Look in members section for billylongroof or custom57 and send an E-mail or personal message.Both are running Wurths rack and both are bagged,custom57 said something about changing the fittings on the rack to 45's or 90's to make it work(I think ?) and check out their pics in gallery (yellow/white DelRio wagon--Yellow smoothed Ranchero).Rick was supposedly going to change these fittings if requested but wouldn't gaurantee the rack due to bumpsteer changes at different heights but I talk to custom57 and he said he had no problems at 75 mph on freeway at standard setting. KID