News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

My 57 Skyliner

Started by 57 Skyliner, 2009-08-07 12:34

Previous topic - Next topic

57 Skyliner

Here's an old photo of my Skyliner.  I'll post more as soon as I get her home.  My father purchased her from the original owner in 1969.  I drove this car to high school in 1970-71!  It still has the high school mascot decal in the rear window!  I'm sure the decal is a one of a kind now. The car has never been restored and has always been garage kept.  It has been in Scottsdale, AZ since 1991.  Later this year, my son and I are going out to pack dad's belongings and bring them back to NC.  Dad will be flying home, of course.

shopratwoody

Sure is a nice one. Nice to see one that hasn't been screwed with.
Ron :unitedstates:
I hate blocksanding!

1957-Skyliner

Quote from: 57 Skyliner on 2009-08-07 12:34
Here's an old photo of my Skyliner.  I'll post more as soon as I get her home.  My father purchased her from the original owner in 1969.  I drove this car to high school in 1970-71!  It still has the high school mascot decal in the rear window!  I'm sure the decal is a one of a kind now. The car has never been restored and has always been garage kept.  It has been in Scottsdale, AZ since 1991.  Later this year, my son and I are going out to pack dad's belongings and bring them back to NC.  Dad will be flying home, of course.

Looks real nice !

cool57

Quote from: 57 Skyliner on 2009-08-07 12:34

I'm looking to buy a 57-59 Skyliner and/or a 57-58 Sunliner if you have line on anything. :001: