News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

needing trim...sources nearly exhausted

Started by Love57s, 2009-08-12 13:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Love57s

Fellows

I'm DESPERATLEY looking for the left rear door bottom trim piece for a 1957 Town Sedan (58B) A fellow had one on Ebay, but I a family medical emergency kept me from the computer. Any one have any leads ? DAV had the piece...but they wanted 400 dollars for it....and I'm really not tyring to pay quite THAT much, but if it comes down to it....I guess I'll have to. Any help ?

Many thanks

James

glen b henderson

Not sure what you mean by bottom door trim, but if you are talking about the trim that runs through the center of the door and continues over the top of the quarterpanel then I have a pretty decent one that will be alot less than $400. It has one minor scratch that I can see, but it should polish out. You can PM me are call 334-227-3004 if interested. If no answer, leave message and I will call you back.

Glen Henderson
Freedom is not Free

jwhitak1

I know your post is a bit old but if you are still looking for some trim pieces I think I can help. I have a variety of different OEM origional pieces. Feel free to email me if you are still in need. jlwhitak99@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Jesse