News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

I'm home, fellas....

Started by JPotter57, 2009-09-01 13:41

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

After arriving back home in Mississippi later Sunday, I gave a lot of thought to what I posted earlier Saturday. I want to apologize to the forum as a whole, for losing it the other day.  I try to maintain a little order with myself, but sometimes I lose it, and this time I blew off some steam in an inappropriate place.  I shouldnt have done that here.  At any rate, I know I can't erase what was said by either party, but I can erase it from the board.  Let's start from here, and life is good.  Post away, fellas......
I got to see my wife and kids over the weekend, so I should be good for another couple weeks or so, lol... :hurricane:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57 Ford Kustom

James  :006:
  Glad you got home to see the family. As they say onward and upward.

TOM :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

wildhog

JAMES, GLAD YOU GOT TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH THE FAMILY, SORRY YOU CAN,T MAKE COLUMBUS. BUT I PROMISE TO TAKE A LOT OF PICTURES AND GET THEM ON THE SITE AS SOON AS I CAN. DON'T WORRY EVERY THING IS COOL!!! TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

custom300fe

James you are just like everyone else.

If you don't let off steam once in a while you'll explode,   :redeemer: better to do it with us than your family or fellow workers.

Custom 300 2dr
390 + 30
Edelbrock Heads
Ported Street Dominator, 750 DP
Crites 2" Long tube Headers
C-6
3:55 Trac-Loc

57ragtop

James, Thanks again for this wonderful site. We don't say it enough but we do appreciate your dedication
and work.  :006:  If once in a while you let off some steam, it proves you are human. Take care and give
our regards to your family.  John

cool57

I must have missed it. Whatever it was-we all have bad days, weeks,.....even years. Don't sweat it. Thanks for this site.
Sam