News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

WHERE ARE WE FROM ??

Started by smurfee, 2007-02-12 16:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Curt J

I live in Wyanet, Illinois, a little village of 1,100 in north central Illinois. I have a '57 Sunliner convertible, 312 engine, three-speed manual trans., Flame Red & Colonial White.

sangron

I live in Fairfield, CA.  Its about midway between San Francisco and Sacramento.

Charlys Fairlane 500

I am from Gulflport,MS also  this is my ride if it got transferred  LOL

lowery

My name is Lowery and I live in Raleigh NC. I have a 1957 ford Fairlane 500 Skyliner, otherwise known as a work in progress. Yes the top does work and I enjoy driving it.

clubsedan

I live in Oakley IL. I have 2 57 clubsedans one is just parts and the other one is in the process of a frame off restoration. :unitedstates:

4banger

I am from New Castle, Pa. 50 miles NE of Pittsburgh. My ride is a 1957 2 dr. custom 300. Powered by a 427 low riser with a 3x2, 4 speed top loader 3:56 limited slip. I go by SMOKIN JOE and my license plate reads SMOKN57

lemmielou

I live in in a rural valley in Napa County Ca. We grow grapes, and fast cars here in the hills. Life long "hot rodder" working on a 57 Business Coupe ( 70D). New to the site but appreciate the info.

custom300fe

I'm from Niagara Falls, Canada  :canada:

Anyone ever heard of the place?

Just waiting for the snow to go away.  :deadhorse:

Custom 300 2dr
390 + 30
Edelbrock Heads
Ported Street Dominator, 750 DP
Crites 2" Long tube Headers
C-6
3:55 Trac-Loc

cool57

Quote from: custom300fe on 2007-12-12 07:36
I'm from Niagara Falls, Canada  :canada:

Anyone ever heard of the place?

Just waiting for the snow to go away.  :deadhorse:

Did you say NIAGRA FALLS?! Sloooowly I turned.........

JPotter57

step by step, inch by inch.....
love it man.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

DT 57

I am from Antioch Califorina. Curently building a 57 ranchero stroked 351 windsor now 427 ci  and tko 600 trans.

mrocketscience

Hi... I'm Mike and I'm in Covina California. I have a 57 Country Sedan with a stock 312 4 barrel and Ford o Matic. I'll most likely swap for a 302/C4 in the future......

FoMoCo57

OK, its my turn. I'am Rod Wiseman and live in Grants Pass Oreygun.  Southern Oregon rite off interstate 5. Finishing the probate
on my parents house, when it sells will relocate to Mountain Home Arkansas. I'll be the new kid on the block, again.
. I' 52, but my body feels like 90. The ranchwagon will probally be the last hot rod, the pain
takes alot of the fun outta everything. If any of you are in the hood and see a ranchwagon pulling a bass boat
climb in and drown some worms. BYOB,,,,,,,,,,,

frosty

Hi  I am from calif just 25 miles south of San Francisco. I like the logo. I have not been around for awhile been working on the 57. I have tried many different disc brakes set up on it, and finally had to lenghten my lower a arms to get the alignment.

larryb346

FoMoCo57
If you get moved down this way give a yell. I am in sw Missouri with a couple junk ranch wagons and a ranchero in progress
Larry