News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

John Gambill please

Started by RICH MUISE, 2010-01-20 09:35

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I've been trying to send an email to john Gambill @57ford.com to order the 2 dr. stationary window kit, but apparently I need microsoft outlook installed on my computer for the contact to go thru which i don't want. If somebody knows how to contact him without having microsoft outlook,or if you read this john please email me at richardmuise@yahoo.com. I am also wondering if my new back side glass for my 70a will fit or is the glass different. Thanks
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

The glass is different, a little shorter height-wise.  I believe John sends the pattern to cut the glass with the kit, not sure though.  I will try to contact John for you, he and his wife have been having some serious health issues, so that may be the problem in getting him via email.  Also, Dennis Carpenter sells the repro rubber gaskets for the stationary qtr glass for $50 pair.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

once again thanks for the info

RICH MUISE

I was able to get a message to john last week, got the parts ordered, and they came in yesterday.They look great, very professional manufacturing job. It'll be a year or so before I have the car ready for reassembly, but no reason they shouldn't work well, and as I said they look great.

2x57sedan

just curious if someone could tell me what he gets for the kit  and

does a non business coupe have the holes for the brackets for the stationary glass or do you have to drill holes  to install them
57 custom sedan
57 failane 500 4 dr (parts 4 sale or trade)
2 60 thunderbirds 1hdtp 1 vert (parts)
69mustang
72 f100

JPotter57

Pretty sure its about $60-65 or so.  The holes may need to be drilled, but it's no big deal.  These are reproductions of the OEM parts, nice stuff.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

They are 72.50 plus 16.50 shipping and handling. I got mine a few weeks ago. Yes, the holes need to be drilled, but as John said no big deal. They are all stainless including the screws, and comes with a pattern to cut down the glass. I saw them on ebay. don't know if it's gambil or someone else, but last week said only 3 sets left and not sure if they would be reproduced again.Go to ebay motors under parts, poke in ford, 1957. If you sort by newest listings as I do, It'll be on the last page or so.