News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Gold side Inserts

Started by tarheel57, 2010-02-17 19:08

Previous topic - Next topic

tarheel57

Has anyone used the reproduction gold inserts for the sides of the 57 fords ( custom 300 or fairlane 500 ) that are being reproduced by Burton Antique Auto Parts out of Dayton,Ohio? I seen a picture of them and they look really nice.They sell them as a complete set,and I need a set for a custom 300 and would like some imput on them, good or bad if any of you have used them.Thanks! :001: :unitedstates:

57chero

I just put a set on my ranchero there the same as a custom 300 2dr, quality is exellent fit just like the originals the pattern and finish is beautiful.Mort burton is a great guy to do deal with if you have any questions or problems he will take care of you.

wildhog

I HAVE SEEN THE REPRODUCTIONS THAT BURTON SELLS, AND THEY ARE GREAT LOOKING, HE ALSO MAKES THE HOCKEY STICK ROCKER MOLDINGS AND OTHER TRIM PIECES THAT FIT OUR CARS. MORT IS A NICE GUY TO TALK TO AND I AM SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH ANY OF HIS PRODUCTS. TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)