News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 emblems

Started by oldgasser, 2010-03-14 10:46

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgasser

Would any of the members know if someone is reproducing the 57 Meteor 2dr HT or Conv V8 front fender emblems or too locate good used ones?
Thank you for your time.
Ron.

wildhog

OLDGASSER, I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY FRONT FENDER EMBLEMS, THE 57 WERE NOT MARKED LIKE THE 56. COULD YOU POST A PICTURE, OR DESCRIBE IN DETAIL WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

oldgasser

Hello Tom:
Tom thank you for your reply I should have pointed out the 57 front fender V8 emblems that are incorporated into the grill that wraps around the front lower portion of the fender are on a 57 Meteor Conv or HT ( Ford) are you familiar with this model?
Ron.

canadian_ranchero

all the 1957 meteor with V8 have the emblems.my ford parts book, lists it fits 1957 only.part number CDBAC-16237-A.i have some extra meteor parts,will have a look.if i have any, will let you know

oldgasser

Thank you for your reply to my 57 Meteor emblems. If you do run across any 55, 56 or 57 Meteor stuff give me a call right now I:am doing a 1955 Meteor Conv.
Thanks.
Ron.