News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

HAPPY SPRING

Started by RICH MUISE, 2010-03-20 08:13

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Hey guys... Happy spring! The weekend is here and here in N. Texas it's  31 degrees, the wind is blowing and we got 3 inches of snow so far....really is the pits! I left the heater on in my garage all last night and this morning it was 41 degrees in there. Next week it'll be 105 in the shade.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Frankenstein57

In Wisconsin we had a couple of 60 degree days in a row, today its snowing. Merry Christmas

RICH MUISE

don't know where waukesha is but I think I bought some front fender repair panels fom a guy on e-bay out of there
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Thor

I live near Wichita KS. Yesterday it was calm and 66 at 2 pm. By 4pm it was 45 and the wind was out of the north 20-30 mph. By 9pm it was 32 and snowing. Today at noon its 28 and the wind is out of the north 20-30 with gusts close to 40 mph! Got about 3" of snow on the ground as well now. Suppose to be 55 on Monday and 64 Tuesday! It says Spring on the calander but Mother nature is definately acting Bi-polar this year! 

4banger

I am in Orlando, Florida right now. It was 76 degrees today, and not a cloud in the sky. Sure beats Pa. where I am from.

wolfpupsdad

yesterday was a great day , clear skys and no rain. today it's over cast and breezy, but thats normal for the north georgia mountain area.
the 57 is painted and all the running gear back in place upholstery and wiring and glass is all thats left. bout time after 3 years, lol.

Frankenstein57

Rich, Waukesha is about 15 minutes West of Milwaukee. I too bought some 57 panels from that guy, he had good quality panels and gave me a volume discount. Mark