News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Got the stickers...

Started by JPotter57, 2010-05-24 09:50

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

They look killer.  I will be mailing out some to those who made donations first, to be sure they get theirs.  This Friday, I will let you know how many I have, and we can start with everyone else.  I would think about $1 each, and an SASE, and I will get them out as quickly as possible, then place an order for about 150 or 200 more.  These guys really did a good job on these and I think you will be proud to display this on your car or toolbox.  Thanks again to the guys who made donations, and I will do my best to get these out today or tomorrow.
:hurricane:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57ragtop

James, could never figure out how to make donation thru paypal. i use the, on e-bay all the time. if you can
send me your address I will send you my donation through snail mail.  John  bloomsman@aol.com

57AGIN

James:

Great news!!!  Rick and I are signed up for about 12 car shows out here in Southern California and would really like to display the stickers on our 57's.  We could really use a couple of the stickers for each of us.  What is their size (trying to visualize whether a back window or two side windows display)?

Bob
57 AGIN

JPotter57

These stickers are about the size of NHRA member decals.  Check yer pms Bob...
Old, loud, and fast.

Bubba

Most Excellent!
Especially with the car show and cruising season here in The Ole Dominion starting this coming weekend.
Potter Rocks!

alstoy

I am keen on getting some stickers, if you can e.mail your address I will make 'donation' and return postage cost (I am in New Zealand).

alstoy@xtra.co.nz

Thanks

Bubba

Al:
NEW ZEALAND
How are you going to get those stickers to adhere to a Sheep Cobber?  :003:
New Zealand has to be one of the greatest places on earth!
When i was in the Navy we operated with a New Zealand Navy ship the HMNZS Teranaki.
BuBBA

alstoy

Hi BuBBa, the sheep reference may be missed by some of the forum members, but if they talk to any of their Australian friends they will explain. Having traveled a lot, I agree with you about New Zealand, we have our up's and downs as a country but mostly it is all good.

I am from New Plymouth which is in the Taranaki region, so the reference to the HMNZS Taranaki means something.

I am 95% of the way in street rodding a '57 Country Sedan, I read somewhere that 90% of the actual work in doing a car takes 50% of the time and the other 10% takes the other 50%. I agree.

There are a few '57's about the country and I plan to get a few stickers and pass them on as I come across them.     

wv 57s forever

does that mean where the men are men and the sheep run scared?

alstoy

Most Australians have that opinion on New Zealander's, A famous New Zealand politician once said of people who were emigrating from New Zealand to Australia, that it "raises the IQ level on both sides of the Tasman Sea". I sense a similar relationship between Canadians and Americans, friendly rivalry.

Whatever the relationship, we all share a common bond and that is a respect for classic motor vehicles, in our case late 50's Fords.

Cheers, but dont believe everything an Australian says about New Zealander's.

JPotter57

email sent alstoy....
Old, loud, and fast.

alstoy

Thanks, got it, will get a 'donation' away asap.

Alan

RICH MUISE

I got my stickers today. You were right James, they look great. Thanks
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

wv 57s forever

got mine today they a soooooooooooooo cool cant wait to put them on my car, thanks a ton James .

Allan :003: :002: :001:

suede57ford

James,

I would like to send you a SASE to get some stickers.

Address please.

Thanks
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak