News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Where to buy interior?

Started by Ford_Crazy, 2010-09-26 08:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford_Crazy

I need to buy a stock headliner, cloth windless and seat covers for my 57 Custom.  I contacted LaBaron Bonney (ABC) and they seem to have what I need, but their price seems very high.  Any other options that are worth looking into?

karaokelars

That is the only company I know of that produces the interiors, I feel lucky that they do, keep in mind that all the fabric has to be reproduced to almost exact specifications, their prices have been going up like everything else.

57chero

Bubba

EZ Boy interiors also makes very good quality interiors for 1957 Fords.
www.rodinteriors.com/
BuBBa

wv 57s forever

what about kanters in nj.

2drhrdtp57

I purchased an ABC interior a few years back (just prior to LB purchase) it was about a 3 month lead time, it's the gold ripple weave fabric YE code, it's quality is A1 and looks great, I purchased the complete kit and was around $1400 usd at the time, I also got a Ranchero kit at the same time which was around $1100 usd it also is just awesome. Have not got either installed yet but if they fit as good as they look... They will be great, a friend got a kit for his 56 and it looks like the day it rolled off the factory floor.

I found them very professional to deal with and they sent fabric samples for each before manufacture,

Would recommend their services. My 2 c 
1957      _____________     Ford
    \___((_____________))___/
     (@)_______V________(@)
      [______I______I_______]
        [__]  0             0  [__]

Y Blocks, The New Flathead

Bubba

If you're referring to the ABC interiors that used to be located in PA, I believe they sold the business to Le Baron Bonney.  Not 100% certain but I believe that's the case.  J.C. Whitney also offers interiors but they are not as good a quality as those offered by EZ Boy.  For example the JCW rolls and pleats are  heat embossed in not stitched in as are the EZ boy interiors.  It really depends upon what you're looking for.  If you're looking for an original style replacement interior then go with Le Baron Bonney, if its custom you want then go with EZ Boy.  Le Baron Bonney to the best of my knowledge only does original style interiors and they strongly recommend professional installation only.
Hope this helps
BuBBa