News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Meet my new little Ford guy...

Started by JPotter57, 2010-10-02 14:39

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

He was born this morning at 5:02 am, weighed 7 lbs, 2 oz, and was 19.5 inches long.  We don't have a name yet, since we were expecting a girl, but he is perfect.  I'll get some more photos up when I get back to him witrh a camera.  We were going out to eat yesterday afternoon, and labor started full blown, so we had to leave the kids with my parents and run.  12 hours later, we had this beautiful little boy.  As soon as we have a name, I'll post it up...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

shopratwoody

Congratulations James,
We need all the Ford Guys we can get :006:
I hate blocksanding!

Marc

Congratulations James!
Before you know it, he'll be asking for the keys to the '57.

RICH MUISE

Congrats to you and the wife. Kids are great.    just a sugestion...don't call him Harry
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Lono

congradulations!
A true test of a ford fan is how big a leak they leave behind!
enjoy and get a wrench in the lil' hand asap!
\\\"I refuse to buy another project....is that car for sale?\\\"

57tudor

Congratulations James, Great lookin son. Be sure that a 57 Ford is in your trust for him and please don?t name him Edsel....LOL

Rick.
57 Tudor

57ragtop

Congratulations James. Another 57 Ford fan is always welcome.  John

Model A Lady

Congratulations to you and your family

ranchero57

hey james,good lookin feller there.congratulations are in order.I agree edsel noooo,henry maybe.you gotta bring him down to hwy 90 to get him started right (cruisin the coast for yall that dont know about it)campy

smurfee

CONGRADULATIONS young man :icon_bigsmurf: :unitedstates:
NEVER LOOK BACK

rmk57

Congratulations! You can now can install rear seatbelts for a child seat in your 57. Harry's another name I'd steer away from. :003:
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

wv 57s forever

congrats

do you have a baseball team yet?

tarheel57

Congratulations,there is nothing like them.Best wishes,Tarheel57 :006: :unitedstates:

JPotter57

Getting close Alan, this little fella is number 7, lol.  We gave him a good name today, it is Samuel Anthony Potter.  We will call him Sam. He gets to come home tomorrow.  Thanks everyone for all the well wishes...Next order of business is to make him a 57 Fords International tshirt, or pajama.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

glen b henderson

James, he looks like a keeper too me! Congrat's to you and the rest of the family.
Freedom is not Free