News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Windshield rubbers

Started by oldgasser, 2010-11-19 07:07

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgasser

Hello Fellows:
Can anyone help direct me to a spplier of the windshield rubber & the rear window rubber for my 1957 Ranchero?
Thank you in advance.
Ron.

RICH MUISE

Ron...they'll probably move this post to general discusion area, but I'll answer your question here anyways...Dennis carpenter is probably your best shot. You'll find their website in our new supplier links area. one hint when brousing the dennis carpenter online catalog..they organize a little different than others. For example you won't find all their weatherstripping or seals in the same place. ...they organize according to where it is located on the vehicle front to back, so you may find headlight gaskets at the front of the catalog, but tail light gaskets at the back.    Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

oldgasser

Rich:
Thanks for the heads up on Dennis Carpenters windshield rubbers but I thought I would try Mac's in Lockport NY & they had both front & rear rubbers for the 57 Ranchero & 22$ cheaper than Carpenters anyway being only a little over an hour from them the wife & I made a fast trip & picked them up yesterday.
Thanks again for your input.
Cheers Ron.