News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Started by wildhog, 2010-12-23 14:46

Previous topic - Next topic

wildhog

LET ME BE THE FIRST TO WISH ALL OF OUR MEMBERS AND FRIENDS A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAVE A SAVE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY AND TAKE A MOMENT TO THINK ABOUT WHAT CHRISTMAS IS REALLY ALL ABOUT, NOT JUST THE CHROME PIECES YOU ARE HOPING SANTA WILL BRING FOR YOUR 57. TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

bossguy

Merry Christmas one and All

shopratwoody

Merry Christmas from here also and have a great New Year
Ron
I hate blocksanding!

wv 57s forever

:santa: :rudolf:

merry christmas from frozen wv, to all 57 lovers.

tarheel57

Merry Christmas to each of you,try to slow down and enjoy this time with your family.May Santa be good to you,and have a great New Year! Tarheel57 :icon_bigsmurf:

RICH MUISE

And merry Christmas from Texas also. I hope you all have a great and safe Christmas and a prosperous New Year. You're a great bunch of guys on this website....Thanks for all the help and conversations over the past year.   Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

4banger

I wish every 57 Ford owner a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2011. I really wish everyone on here a Merry Christmas

Zapato

Years back I spent a couple of Christmases away from home serving Uncle Sam, so if you're reading this and find yourself in the same situation just know that you and your buddies are in our prayers, and Merry Christmas.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Igotta57

I"m wishing everyone on the site a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
                            From [Wayne] in ARMSTRONG BC CANADA   

BAMA_57

Merry Christmas to everyone! Stay safe and enjoy the Holidays!
Ron
'57 Fairlane 500
'69 Boss 302 Mustang
'70 Boss 302 Mustang
'77 F-100 Explorer

JPotter57

Merry Christmas to all of you guys, you are the best!  If I'm not back to a computer before 21 DEC, have a happy, safe new year.  All the best, J
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57tudor

Merry Christmas to all of you guy's and gal's of 57 Fords International. I just had the best Christmas ever. After I purchased my 57 back in 1969 I met and dated a gal "Peggy" for about 2 1/2 years. After Dad and I closed our service station just before the oil embargo hit, I ended up working an hour away from home and Peggy started to attend collage. We haven't seen each other in 38 years and through a friend, I found out she was living in PA. She came back to Ca. in November and is now living with me. So, I still have my first car and now I have my first girlfriend with me again. We were like two pee's in a pod back in the day and now having her back in my life is the best Christmas I could ever ask for. Back when we dated, her doctors told her she had "MS" She never told me about it. She is doing very well with the MS and our feelings for each other are stronger then ever.

Merry Christmas to you all, and may your Christman be as special as mine.

Rick
57 Tudor

shopratwoody

Great story Rick. The best to you two and have a great Christmas and New Year
Ron
I hate blocksanding!

4banger

Forgot to mention that my greetings to you guys comes from Western Penna.

F570RD

Thanks for the "feel good story" Rick.I'm glad for ya.I hooked up with an old H/S gal a few years back.Lot'a fun for sure.Merry Christmas to all of ya!