News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

motor mounts for 302

Started by alvin stadel, 2011-01-02 11:00

Previous topic - Next topic

alvin stadel

I'm in the process of putting a 302 into my 57 convert, what is the best motor mount  application, or is it necessary to build my own?  I was hoping there may be something that is intercangeable with the old Y-block mounts.  I'v always run 312's in all my cars so this is new to me.

57chero

Go to th engine swaps section lots of info on mounts.

57shortone

This is an easy one to find. The part number for Parts Master and Pioneer mounts is 2287.  the mounts are the same left and right and they are so easy to install. Only one small pipe to weld to each side and your done. I can send you pictures of what mine look like. They make your motor sit perfect. Always ask for the mounts that have a bolt threw the rubber, there are some cheap imitations that are not strong enough to last. Good luck and call if you want pictures sent, DAVE 360-772-1309

Ford Blue blood

Dave post those here or send them to me and I will post them for you, Thanks, Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

ranchero57

hi dave and bill those are the mounts i used on my ranchero with 302 ,there is a good pic in gallery under construction,campy