News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Dearborne Classics

Started by shopratwoody, 2011-01-19 13:53

Previous topic - Next topic

shopratwoody

Read over on the Ranchero site that they sold to another co.
They'll still be around under another name.
I hate blocksanding!

RICH MUISE

I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Partsman

I received an E mail they have sold to Eckler.  The reason I received the info was I am on the mailing list and have purchased from them in the past. I believe that is the co that sells Corvette stuff(horror).  The e mail said they are based in Florida so I would imagine they are moving from Oregon.

shopratwoody

deleted :003:
I hate blocksanding!

Partsman

Just did a Yahoo search for Eckler and they all came up Chevrolet stuff and listed in Florida.  Nothing Ford listed but I guess they decided there was a market there or they would not have bought Dearborn Classics.  The Chev people have finally realized there are other makes.  We used to used them as a source for Corvette parts when I wrote estimates for SF insurance.
Bill

ems customer service

we deal with ecklers chevy parts, they seem to be a straight up company,  a very slow to get stuff on there web site. but they are a very big company  20 to 25 folks in the call center, i believe the owner is out to build a much larger operation so the jump to ford parts was going to happen  and dearborn classics has some difficulty with the recession.

i think everyone will be happy with them

the ems guy

frosty

Years ago I went to ecklers to buy a few parts for my corvette, I had made a couple items for my convertible, While I was there I ask one of the guys if they had a market for my idea, they said no. but about a year later a friend told me to look in ecklers mag, And what did I see my idea that i  had asked about. And it was selling for 200.00.I made a few of the items for friends.
And yes they are in tittisville florida.