News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Free To a Good Home-57 Factory AC STOUGH

Started by Bubba, 2011-02-11 13:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba

Bros:
When I bought my 57-63A the previous owner threw in a lot of parts he acquired over the years.
One of which is a fairly complete factory 57 AC unit.  The heat exchanger is pretty much shot but everything else appears to be there and in OK condition.  I need the space in my garage so if you're interested, drop me an Email or phone (540) 347-6563 after 19:00 Right Hand Coast Time and come and get it. I thought about selling it but I am clueless as to what its worth and want to avoid the hassle.
I would also probably pick up some bonus points with my Bride when she sees parts going out instead of coming in  :003:
BuBBa

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Ford Blue blood

Bubba never did thank you for the parts.  Kids do not know what they are (this daughter (#3 of 3) was never interested in cars, just the boys that hung around them, so after her husband picked them up they didn't tell me so.....my bad for not following earlier, but THANK YOU, Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero

Bubba

Bill:
You're Welcome!!
No offense taken I am glad the parts found a good home.
I think most of what you need was in the two crates.
I will double check around the garage to see if I missed anything.
Hope to get to meet you in person some day.
BuBBa

Ford Blue blood

I will most assuradley try to hook up when in the area next.  My "fun meter" pegs out in about two days, the wife on the other hand keeps busy with the grand kids (one a teen the other an infant) so I am looking for something to do.  Most everything that they have that needs fixing get done the first two days, both of them work or have activities, so I get to twiddle while everyone is doing their thing!  Our trips out there are planned at least a month in advance, I'll shoot you a PM when we start looking again.
Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero