News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Spare Tire Well Replacement.

Started by TexasFordGuy, 2011-02-28 22:28

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

What part of Texas are you in. If you're in the Dallas area there's a salvage yard north of Fort Worth on I35 that has a few '57's and '58's. I think the name of it is ctc ranch or was it tct?? There is a salvage yard east of ColoradoSprings that has at least a dozen or so I'll try to find there name and contact info. Maybe hogwagon could look it up in his local phone book for you. there's a guy on the 1957ford.com website that advertises lots of '57 parts. There may be one '58 left in our local vintage yard in Amarillo, I can check it out when the weather is good enough for a 1/2 mile walk. Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

TexasFordGuy

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2011-03-08 22:53
What part of Texas are you in. If you're in the Dallas area there's a salvage yard north of Fort Worth on I35 that has a few '57's and '58's. I think the name of it is ctc ranch or was it tct?? There is a salvage yard east of ColoradoSprings that has at least a dozen or so I'll try to find there name and contact info. Maybe hogwagon could look it up in his local phone book for you. there's a guy on the 1957ford.com website that advertises lots of '57 parts. There may be one '58 left in our local vintage yard in Amarillo, I can check it out when the weather is good enough for a 1/2 mile walk. Rich

I live down in Sugar Land (S.W. of Houston) and keep my Fairlane in Bandera in the Texas Hill Country.  I am not up in the Dallas area often.  Plese do let me know if you find the guy's phone number. 

Is this the other Guy's site http://www.ctcautoranch.com/ ?
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

RICH MUISE

This is the North of Fort worth one I was talking about first..I haven't walked the yard, so I don't know how many '57 or 58's he's got but would be worth a call. I looked in the online yellow pages for the one in Colorado, but couldn't find it...I'll keep looking.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hogwagon

I caught this a couple of days ago but have not had much real time to pursue anything I would like to do as the weather is finally nice and I run a Harley shop. I do have a friend that is from the area and lives in Falcon so will see what I can find out. I personally would like to see the yard also so will. We need a ton of stuff as we just started this project. Sorry I didn't respond earlier with at least a heads up.