News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Anybody want to buy a parts car? Country Sedan...

Started by JPotter57, 2011-03-10 13:06

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

`57 Country Sedan, lots of rust, but lots of good parts as well.  The 9 inch rear was gone when I got it.  The front seat was also missing.  This was a standard 7 passenger wagon, so no third seat.  The floors are basically gone in the front, as is the gas tank.  I will put a running 223 and 3 speed in it if someone wants it.  I only want what I have in it, so $450 takes it.  Dash parts all good, has a `58 steering box and automatic column.  Lots of good trim and glass in this car.  I will also stuff it with a bunch of Fairlane trim and other parts as well.  Need this car gone, will be moving next month, if no one here or locally wants it, it goes to Alter Scrap to be minced into small pieces to send to China to make new toasters from.  Alter will give me 450 for it and all the other junk I plan to stuff inside it.  If you want a near complete 460, I will throw that in for another $75, needs bored .030.  Stuff gotta go, gentlemen.  Email or PM me.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

JPotter57

Somebody want to save a wagon or its parts, I will take $375 for it, because I cant stand the thought of crushing an old Ford.  Will also trade for Ford EFI harness for 5.0 Mustang and intake setup for same.  Other interesting trades considered.  PM or email me with any and all offers, all I can say is yay ir nay....someone needs this.  Will throw in 460 for $50 more.
Old, loud, and fast.

JPotter57

SOLD today....somebody got a deal at 350.
Old, loud, and fast.

57AGIN

James:

Congrats on selling the wagon.  PM me re where you are moving to when you get a chance.

Bob
57 AGIN