News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY EVERYONE!!!

Started by Bubba, 2011-03-17 08:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba

briney

Pat McGroin here?. Wishing everyone happy Saint Patty's day!!

Also an Irish blessing to all my friends?

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind always be at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face, may the rains fall softly upon your fields?

+ + + + + Erin Go Bragh!!!!! + + + + +

HeeHee!!! The Irish coffee and green biscuits are talking... LOL!!
If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

Zapato

Grew up going to a grade school run by mostly Irish nuns and according to them on this day all non-Irish folks get their wish and for 24 hours are Irish.

Zap- :kermit:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

JPotter57

Aye, and a bonny one it be, too, lad.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57AGIN

Happy St. Patricks day to all and to be sure are you all wearin of the green?  I had a devil of a time going through my closet this morning getting ready for work and bowling later tonight.  Green just happens to be  one of the few colors I don't have many of.  Car show tee-shirts just don't come in green,lol.

Bob
57 AGIN   

Zapato

Quote from: 57AGIN on 2011-03-17 13:17
Happy St. Patricks day to all and to be sure are you all wearin of the green?  I had a devil of a time going through my closet this morning getting ready for work and bowling later tonight.  Green just happens to be  one of the few colors I don't have many of.  Car show tee-shirts just don't come in green,lol.

Bob
57 AGIN   

Its days like this that Walmart comes in handy, they always have some cheap t-shirts for any holiday. And usually real cheap on the day.

Zap-
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72