News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Butch's Cool Stuff

Started by hogwagon, 2011-09-21 09:42

Previous topic - Next topic

hogwagon

Is there a discount code available to Butch's that anyone knows of? There is a place for one on their order checkout page.

shopratwoody

I hate blocksanding!

57AGIN

Ron: 

Pretty sure he's referring to Butch's Rod Shop.  This is who I got my 57's motor mounts through.  I've seen adverstisments in several car mags and he apparently has a lot of mid 50's Ford and other 50's customizing parts, motor & trans adapters, etc.

Bob's
57 AGIN

Zapato

Its now Butch's Cool Stuff, now that its back in Butch's hand. My guess someone else (last owner) probably owns the old name.
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

We have a link for him on our supplier links thread.   Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

Butch and his wife (now passed I belive) were great folks to work with.  I was a dealer for his stuff when I did cars for a living.  They bent over backwards to help with setting up the account, was always fair and always took the time to call back if there was an issue (his or mine).  He and I both got out at the same time, when his wife got ill and I figured out a hobby didn't necessarily turn into a full time job after three years doing it.  All of his stuff fit and worked as claimed, shipped when he said it would and was never short.  He is one of those you would have over for supper and give a bed to for the night!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

hogwagon

We saw a place for the discount code and found the info for Butch's Cool Stuff on this site. Not a big deal and the mount kits are not high priced especially when I don't have to fabricate everything so we will proceed.
Finally pulled the engine out of the donor car before weather makes it tough to have the doors open so we will be bugging everyone here for info to get our wagon running. Thanks  Jon