News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Window Cranks?

Started by wilnutt, 2011-11-10 09:11

Previous topic - Next topic

wilnutt

Nobody seems to be carrying the short handles for the rear windows for my fairlane 500 2dr h/t. Will the normal long ones for the front fit and function okay on the back? I have the interior stripped, so i can't just go see for myself... and am in a hurry to finish the car, so i need to order them ASAP

RICH MUISE

Kerby...I don't see any reason why the front ones wouldn't work,in fact I guess I never realized they were different lengths. The gears where they mount is the same. I've got a set of rear window handles I won't be using if you want them. I'll have too dig them out and check them..they should be at least fair condition, my guess is they will have a little pitting. If you want them, pm me your address and I'll get them in the mail..no charge..you can just have them.
p.s.  Thanks for the pics you emailed me...that's a good solid looking car you got there..gonna be a great ride.
Guys..Kerby is another Texas guy..he's in a little town way down by the Mexican border.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Wirenut

Hey Rich, The window cranks were needed by wilnutt. I quess we have two nuts on board..

RICH MUISE

Got my nuts mixed up...sorry about that.
Wilnutt....the offer still stands.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe