News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

body to frame kits

Started by mtwilsonboy, 2011-11-22 14:44

Previous topic - Next topic

mtwilsonboy

Where can I find a body to frame kit for a 57 skyliner? I need washes ond bolts and every thing really. Help would be appreciated. Thanks,

JimNolan

Call Jerry's classic cars. If there's anyone in the country to know everything you need, it's him. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: JimNolan on 2011-11-22 14:55
Call Jerry's classic cars. If there's anyone in the country to know everything you need, it's him. Jim
Thanks, Ill check into him.

RICH MUISE

Dennis Carpenter is probably the manufacturer...don't know of anyone else making them.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JimNolan

MtWilsonboy,
    The reason I said to call Jerry's Classic Cars is that you need to know him. I mean you really need to know that guy. He restores fliptops, 1957-1959. Like Rich said, Dennis Carpenter is the one that makes the parts but knowing the guys at Jerry's Classic cars will be a tremedous help in restoring a fliptop. And he'll take the time to explain things to you. I believe he's the guy that paid a bunch of money to have the only set of fliptop luggage in existance copied by a luggage company. He was the one also I believe that started reproducing the fin stainless.  Good luck on you restoration. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

tarheel57

Dennis Carpenter sells this in a complete kit,it comes with all the special washers,bolts,rubbers,etc.everything you need for the body mounting.Works good ! Tarheel57 :unitedstates: