News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 ford core support parts

Started by mtwilsonboy, 2011-11-26 15:58

Previous topic - Next topic

mtwilsonboy

Im looking for the metal pieces that go under the rad support to the frame. I got mine without the front sheet metal and dont have those pieces and dont know if they are reproduced or where I could find them. Any help would be appreciated.

57chero

Nothing is being reproduced except for the rubber washers, if you type in  radiator core support assembly  in the search box at the top right it will put you in the General Tech Discussion section, page 19 . About three from bottom is a picture of the parts for that area, if you tell me what you need Im sure I have them.

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: 57chero on 2011-11-26 19:45
Nothing is being reproduced except for the rubber washers, if you type in  radiator core support assembly  in the search box at the top right it will put you in the General Tech Discussion section, page 19 . About three from bottom is a picture of the parts for that area, if you tell me what you need Im sure I have them.

I can give you the part numbers for these pieces.  1- 351092-s
                                                                         1-16648
                                                                         3-8126
                                                                         1-16561
                                                                         1-8124
                                                                         1-16129
                                                                         1-34445-s
                                                                         1-35983-s
If you look at thr diagram in the manual you can see what each picece is. If you have them I will buy them from you. tell me how much and where to send money. Thanks,I appreciate your help.

57chero

I sent you an email about the parts you need.

mtwilsonboy

where did you send that message 57chero? I couldnt find any messages.

57chero

I sent you a personal email and one through this site.

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: 57chero on 2011-11-28 20:47
I sent you a personal email and one through this site.

My address is Rickey Reigert
                         712 Swatara Ave.
                         Hershey, Pa. 17033

57AGIN

Mtwilsonboy:

By any chance is the Mt. Wilson in your handle related to the Mt. Wilson located in Southern California (where all the TV & radio station antennae are located?  I know, dumb question just curious.

Bob
57 AGIN

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: 57AGIN on 2011-11-29 14:43
Mtwilsonboy:

By any chance is the Mt. Wilson in your handle related to the Mt. Wilson located in Southern California (where all the TV & radio station antennae are located?  I know, dumb question just curious.

Bob
57 AGIN

No, there is a Mt Wilson in Pa. where I grew up. I mailed a money order to you today for the parts. I want to thank you for your help also.

mtwilsonboy

I recieved the parts you sent today, and I must say they were in excellent shape. I want to thank you for what I consider an excellent deal.

57chero

Glad I could help with your project.