News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 country sedan parts..

Started by milo1957, 2012-01-15 18:40

Previous topic - Next topic

milo1957

i recently had a little fire...it claimed my ford...
if you guys need anything..please feel free to send me a message i am parting it out.
i also have a 57 ford v-bar for sale

glen b henderson

Sorry for the loss, looks like it was a nice wagon. Where are you located? How much for the complete front clip?
Freedom is not Free

RICH MUISE

Ouch...that hurts....Do you still have your 2 dr. htp.?
Glen, I believe Mike is in Modesto, Ca.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

milo1957

yes i do still have the two-door that's why this one is being parted...  the clip from the wagon is going on the other car....  but i do have a complete clip from the two door (disassembled)  make me an offer!

jrw429

Ouch! Glad no one got badly hurt (from your earlier post). Here's a shopping list of what I could use. Hope I don't sound greedy, Country Sedans don't pop up that often. Especially in the great shape yours was in, and most of the bits probably still are in.

My tailgate is solid, but lacks the interior latching mechanism. So if you're willing to part out the tailgate, I really only need the innards. Would be much easier to ship. I'd consider the whole tailgate - of course, price and shipping cost will probably determine the outcome. I also have some rust in the rear floor where the tailgate hinge bolts in. If you have a solid piece back there and would be willing to cut out about the last foot or so, that would be great.

I also need the tailgate striker plates, both the pair on the body and the pair on the glass liftgate. Mine are worn to nubs.

Fuel sender unit. Mine is totally whack. Would consider fuel tank depending on cost and shipping, although I have a new tank so it would only be a spare or waiting for the next wagon.

Plus: original radio, instrument cluster, door panels - particularly the driver panel - if in red and white vinyl and good condition. Actually, I'd consider most any of the wagon-specific bits, or really anything on the car. I might consider a road trip from Colorado to California to pick up goodies if the deal is right. Hate to see stuff go to waste.

Wirenut

Wow! Sorry for the loss. What caused the fire?

milo1957

Quote from: Wirenut on 2012-01-17 07:04
Wow! Sorry for the loss. What caused the fire?
my own stupid mistake....  i was draining the fuel tank, fumes hit my water heater and she blew up!    luckly the house and everyone were ok....  really only lost the car and some tools!

milo1957

Quote from: jrw429 on 2012-01-16 22:15
Ouch! Glad no one got badly hurt (from your earlier post). Here's a shopping list of what I could use. Hope I don't sound greedy, Country Sedans don't pop up that often. Especially in the great shape yours was in, and most of the bits probably still are in.

My tailgate is solid, but lacks the interior latching mechanism. So if you're willing to part out the tailgate, I really only need the innards. Would be much easier to ship. I'd consider the whole tailgate - of course, price and shipping cost will probably determine the outcome. I also have some rust in the rear floor where the tailgate hinge bolts in. If you have a solid piece back there and would be willing to cut out about the last foot or so, that would be great.

I also need the tailgate striker plates, both the pair on the body and the pair on the glass liftgate. Mine are worn to nubs.

Fuel sender unit. Mine is totally whack. Would consider fuel tank depending on cost and shipping, although I have a new tank so it would only be a spare or waiting for the next wagon.

Plus: original radio, instrument cluster, door panels - particularly the driver panel - if in red and white vinyl and good condition. Actually, I'd consider most any of the wagon-specific bits, or really anything on the car. I might consider a road trip from Colorado to California to pick up goodies if the deal is right. Hate to see stuff go to waste.

i sent you a pm...im kinda letting this stuff go ..on a first come basis....  so if you could get me a list and we can figure out a price i will make you a pile..lol....i would like to come up with a price together..so you get what you need without feeling overcharged and i can put some money into the next build..not here to rip anyone off...im pretty easy going  and want everyone to come out ahead!

hrsky

Milo1957.  I sent you a PM about the v-bar.  HR

Contibob

Hello, Sorry to see your car burnt. I need a good gas tank for wagon/ranchero. Bob

milo1957

dont have a tank...  the fire actually burnt in the tank....  it is thrashed..sorry!