News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

I need a driver side rear quarter, Custom Tudor....help

Started by JPotter57, 2012-01-18 17:18

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

I need a whole quarter, cut at the middle of the B pillar and c pillar, including the top of the quarter over to the trunk rail.  Prefer to cut at the factory seams at front and rear, so I can graft it into my Custom.  I am being realistic here, so needing lower quarter repair is ok.  I dont want anything where the fender lip has been smashed or rotted off.  Will travel some for a good part ir good price..  I am done with the piece of crap Schott panel welded to my beat to death flattened out mess....Somebody help, as close to south Mississippi as possible.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

glen b henderson

James, come on up and we will cut the one off the black and white body that you got the quarter windows from. It will need lower patches, but looks decent.
Freedom is not Free

JPotter57

Will do, thanks Glen..I'll call you this afternoon some time and let you know when I can get up there.  Again, many thanks...
Old, loud, and fast.

Ford Blue blood

James do you still need the "Selectaire" dash controller?  I have decided which way I'm going with the Ranchero and the stuff is now available.  If you do we might be able to meet at Glen's place when you come up for the quarter.  I have it and the windshield trim pieces (3), the vent pieces, the short glove box and the blower housing (been cut up a little, the square large return hose fitting was cut off years ago) and some other stuff that is factory air, not complete setup but a lot of the interior stuff.  200 for all of it.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

JPotter57

Yeah, I'll take it, Bill...I'll let you know when I can pick it up, hopefully on Monday if all goes well...If not, Dad is coming down in a couple weeks for the kids birthdays and will pass through Birmingham to get here, may see if he will pick it up for me....Thanks a ton.
Old, loud, and fast.

Ford Blue blood

James let me know for sure on Monday.  I am good with that (us old retired farts have lots of time off), looking forward to seeing you and Glen.  Never know, Glen may have something I just can't live without.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero

JPotter57

Thanks for the quarter, Glen, and thanks for the cool AC stuff Bill...Had a great visit with you guys, always a great time in Letohatchee..
Old, loud, and fast.

glen b henderson

James, you and Bill are welcome anytime and thinks for the fenders. They are going to make my build a lot easier.
Freedom is not Free

Ford Blue blood

Glen thanks for the hospitality!  Really good to see you again James, looking forward to the next time, I always enjoy the visits.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero