News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Welcome 57 Ford fans....

Started by JPotter57, 2006-11-21 21:23

Previous topic - Next topic

57 Ford Kustom

Hiball,
   Glad you are here, welcome. This is a great bunch of guy's, you'll enjoy this forum as much as I do!
Thanks,
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

hiball3985

Thanks for the welcome Tim,
I'm sure I will enjoy being with fellow 57 owners. I can't wait to get mine road worthy but that won't be happening until after the holidays.

Jim

JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

57 Ford Kustom

Hiball,
   You must be in one of those sunny states, I just tore mine down! The winter in Vt. is long, a good time for major projects, LOL.

hiball3985

Yep, sunny California, it's a nice 70 right now, Perfect for working on it, I just came in from the garage for a break.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

57 Ford Kustom

Hiball,
   I've been to California once, but to the desert. It was well over 100 outside, I almost died!!!LoL :005:

hiball3985

This summer I almost died and you didn't have to go to the desert for the 100+ weather. I think we had three months of it. I spent all my extra money paying for power to run the air.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

57 Ford Kustom

Hiball,
   You have the A/C eating up your money, and I have fuel oil eating up all mine. I guess no matter where you are, there is something to eat up your money, LOL :005:
Thanks,

teejay99

:canada: Old guy , new member , from southern Ontario . What can I say , Father worked at Ford most of his working life , I sold Fords for 22 years , retired . Was big into Mustangs ( had a bunch ) but am admiring the Fords I like the most in styling and the '57 is near the top of the list . Didn't know much about the Y-block but am appreciating that now , too . My "bucket list of Fords " certainly contains a '57 , as well as 60 , 61 , and 63 . A lot of people seem to equate the 58 to the 57 but I really don't like the 58 styling at all .

That's my story .

Terry

57 Ford Kustom

Teejay,
   Welcome to the sight, you have entered the breathing word on 57 fords (not me, but the rest of this group :003:).

marsala13

I think this is a great website for Ford guys. Keep up the good work.

sprink88

Welcome everyone. And if you don't know something, ask. PLEASE! I may have to come across it someday and need to figure it out myself. lol
~Chris

57 Ford Kustom

Sprink,
   how is the Y Block comming along?

racton

:unitedstates: Hi Im just trying to post a pic of my door car.Enjoy the day,Its 50 degrees by Lake Erie.

RICH MUISE

Welcome to the forum. Trying to figure out if there's a meaning to your forum label...reason I'm curious is my home town is Acton.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

racton

:unitedstates:   Thanks for the welcome.     Where is a town named Acton? There is a hotel in Ireland named Acton.Nice hearing from you..............Richard Acton