News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTDAY RICK

Started by shopratwoody, 2012-02-21 13:18

Previous topic - Next topic

shopratwoody

Hope you have many more, if Bob don't kill you first. :001:
I hate blocksanding!

57AGIN

Ron:

I'll echo that Happy Birthday wish to Rick.

Bob
57 AGIN

RICH MUISE

You're an impressive guy Rick and I don't use that term lightly. Hope you have a great birthday!
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

Happy belated birthday Rick....hope Bob gave you the day off...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57AGIN

Hay Guys:

My 57 is out of Rick's garage and over at Santini's being painted.  My Birthday present to Rick?  Not really.  He's busy working on his 57, putting a new amplifier in to allow him to hear his radio over the roar when he's driving his FE.  He couldn't wait to get his 57 out of my garage and over to his.  From what I can tell, Rick is happiest when he's working on a problem or project on his car, my car or someone else's.

Bob
57 AGIN

57tudor

Hi Guys.

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes.  :blob9: James, you aren't late as my birthday is the 27th. I will be celebrating it with the Pearl Harbor Survivors this coming Sunday. As many of you may or may not know, the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association disbanded and was turned over to the Pearl Harbor Park services on Dec 7th., 2011 at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. The end of an era. The chapters that have managed to survive, now function as social groups. I wish my dad was alive to have seen all this. He passed 13 years ago.

Bob is right, I enjoy working on his 57 and my 57. I managed to keep him busy chasing parts, washing and painting parts. When all is quite in the garage, (all alone) my mine works alot better with out having to stop and answer questions and I get a lot more done that way. My Girl Peggy has MS, so between my car projects and taking care of her, my days are always busy. Lucky for me as a retiree, I get to sleep in....LOL

I finished the installation of my amp yesterday and I like the sound that it produces. The POD or plan of day is to service the FE, adjust the valves and take about 2 degrees of timing away. I hate this fuel we have here in California and with the prices nearing $5.00 a gallon, the car show season will be a short one for me this year. We are getting hosed here in California.

Thanks again for all the Birthday wishes.
Rick
57 Tudor
:smtree2: