News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Tornadoes

Started by shopratwoody, 2012-03-02 17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

shopratwoody

Hope everything is good down your way James. :006:
I hate blocksanding!

Ford Blue blood

This system is going to impact just about everyone from the plains to the east coast.  Been quiet here in Birmingham to a point.  Huntsville area took a couple of hits this morning, we still have about four hours to go before the cold front passes through.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

shopratwoody

Hang in there. Good Luck to you all. :006:
I hate blocksanding!

JPotter57

To be honest, guys, I believe one came very near my place on Friday.  My wife had several friends over, getting ready for one friends daughters wedding.  I was in the garage working drywall.  I heard hail start pinging off cars outside, so I grabbed my quarter panel and got it inside, all of a sudden it was raining so hard and the wind was blowing, the rain was completely horizontal, I could not see the woods less than 100 ft from my shop.  The sound was incredible, can't describe it as anything other than loud and whistling.  Yesterday, I was speaking to a friend of mine who lives nearby, and he said he was at the gym, it came over the news that a tornado had just touched down near Menge avenue, which is my area.  It couldnt have been more than a half mile or so away.  God was good in sparing me and my family, yet again.  Crazy weather here on the coast, guys, I tell you.
All is well now in the south...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57AGIN

James:

Indeed, thank the Lord that you and your loved ones were out of the path of the storm..  So far, we've been similarly blessed out here on the other coast in being spared from our infrequent earthquakes.  Knock on this wooden desk top.

Bob
57 AGIN