News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1958 Ford 2 door---free

Started by JPotter57, 2012-05-13 20:11

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Hey guys, now that I have your attention, I just got this interesting email from a guy.  If it were closer, I would be all over it, but apparently it is in California.  This fellow met Bob and Rick at one of the west coast shows, and Bob gave him my email.  Here is the email I got from him:

Met Pam & Bob Lee at a car show, he gave me this site.   I have a 58 2 DOOR  draged it out of a field 20 years ago,  I don,t have time to work on it, don,t want to crush it.   If someone wants it all they have to do is come and get it.      I am sure lots of the parts are good.      Thanks Dwayne Anderson  Anza CA   
Change the "at" to "@" please
dwayneanderson42 at gmail.com
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

sprink88

wow! wish I were closer!
~Chris

Henri57Ford

Hi, Is it a FAIRLANE 500, I have one but it needs a lot of spares. Is it possible for some pictures. My mail is hmopar@gmail.com. Will appreciate if you can mail some photos.

Thanks

JPotter57

Henry, you'll need to email him at the address above, as he is not a member here.  I posted the ad for him.  Check the ad and shoot him an email.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.