News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 power steering

Started by glen b henderson, 2012-05-16 15:40

Previous topic - Next topic

glen b henderson

OK here is the deal, I am tired of tripping over this thing! Free if you come get it, a complete 57 P/S system, the pump and cyl are only good as a core or rebuild. But it is complete with the frame brackets and Y block pump brackets. The linkage will need new rod ends and bushings. I just can't bring myself to scrap it, but want ever use it myself. I want too make sure that you understand this is not something that can be bolted on and be driving next day, but it is worth saving if you want orginal and don't have one.
Freedom is not Free

wildhog

Glen, I set you a p.m. Thanks Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

JPotter57

Glen I have a the crank pulley with the longer bolts for power steering and the cast upper bracket if you need them to complete the kit...Let me know, I'll box them up for you...or Tom if you get the setup from him....
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

glen b henderson

No PM yet Tom, but if you want it, its yours. Thanks JP, I had forgot about the crank pulley and bolt. Just hold on to it until we decide what is going to happen with this thing.
Freedom is not Free

wildhog

Glen I would like to have it. Are you going to Columbus this Year? Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

glen b henderson

Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise! I'll bring it or send it if for some reason I don't make it.
Freedom is not Free