News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Fall 2007 Car Shows in Southern California

Started by 57AGIN, 2007-08-15 18:12

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

Hey SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA 57 FORD OWNERS 

Here are some car show dates to keep in mind, Richard, and I are going to try to make all of them.  It would be great if you could add your car(s) into the mix also to help us celebrate our 57?s fiftieth birthday.

August 31- Sept. 3.   Labor Day Cruise at Orange County Fairgrounds.  Note:  57 Fords have priority parking all together, but your car must be parked Friday August 31 between 2:00 and 6:00 p.m. Contact me for additional specifics.

September 9 (Sunday)  Belmont Shore Car Show.  This is a large street parked car show.  In order to park together contact me to get specifics for early morning meeting for parking arrangements.

September 22 (Sat)   The Cruise For A Cure at the Orange County Fairgrounds.  Largest one day car show on West Coast.   In order to park together contact me to get specifics for early morning meeting for parking arrangements.

October 7 (Sunday)   38th All Ford Picnic at La Palma Park.  Very nice All Ford car show parking on grass.  No pre-registration.

October 19- 21 Fun Ford Weekend at California Speedway.  Great opportunity to display you car in an All Ford car show and if you want to put it out onto their one year old  quarter mile Drag Strip for some time trials.  Lots of fun. No pre-registration.

October 28 (Sunday) Wings, Wheels, & Rotors at the Los Alamitos  Joint Forces Training Base. Large car show on air station, lots of military planes, helicopters and vehicles on display.  Pictures of your car with a war plane (see below)  In order to park together contact me to get specifics for early morning meeting for parking    arrangements.

November 18 (Sunday) Sunset Showdown at Sunset Ford in Westminster.   Note: 57 Fords have our own class at this show, we got a lot of respect from the Mustang crowd last year.

Finally, sometime in December, there is the John Force Holiday Show at the John Force Race Station in Yorba Linda.  The date hasn?t been announced yet.

Hope this info helps to get some additional 57 owners out for the 50th birthday of our rides.

Bob
57AGIN