News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

columbus ohio ford race

Started by wv 57s forever, 2007-08-16 09:39

Previous topic - Next topic

wv 57s forever

anyone going to Columbus at the end of month

Hoosier Hurricane

57 Ford Kustom

Was going but family wedding came up. Next year

T 8)M

aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

Marc

I'll be there, but it looks like the car will still be in pieces

wv 57s forever

sorry to hear car in pieces i hope you get it fixed soon, I'm going with my brother hes taking his car 53 2door ranch wagon. its always a good time there wish more could come and more would race in the shoot out.

Hoosier Hurricane

Yes, it would be nice to have more cars racing in the shootout.  But, I'm no help with car count, I'll be racing with the Y Block group again.   John

F570RD

John.....After looking at last years run down of Y block happenings,it looked like the last standing 57 Y was to race in the final in the Shootout.I was suppossed to have raced (Peg Leg)* last year but time ran out.....* Yes.....First and last name.lol

57AGIN

Mid-West 57 Racers:

Boy, sure wish I could generate responses to our West-Coast events like you guys do.  We only have the one drag race a year out here, the Fun Ford Weekend race in mid-October and I can usually gurantee only 1 racer (me).  We do pretty good at the shows, but so far not at the track.  Keep up the good racing where your at and maybe it will generate some interest out here.

Bob
57AGIN