News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

cursor freezing up

Started by RICH MUISE, 2012-10-18 17:53

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Anybody else but me having trouble with the cursor frequently not functioning for a minute or so on this website? It still moves, but clicking freezes up. It fixes itself after a minute or so, but it only seems to be happening here.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Alex L.

I think the best solution would be to soak your computer in warm salty water. That will stop the freezing.

Ford Blue blood

Nope....this site was my old faithfull while "fixing" the internet issue I had.  It pops up almost instantly when I click on it and have never had a single site related issue.  Turns out AT&T has had more then one!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

ok...thanks guys. Must be something here..maybe AT&t, or maybe  I'll try the Alex bath solution, LOL.
Maybe a big mallett would help....been one of those days...wrong radiator delivered by ups..lost a cat to the neighbor's dog, fighting city hall with building permit holdup...but all's not lost..the Yankee's did get swept.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

The only problem I am having is that my computer is a piece of crap, lol...time to update to Windows 7, that would be the biggest improvement, lol...still plodding along with XP..
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.