News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Power front seat

Started by rickj, 2012-11-25 19:19

Previous topic - Next topic

rickj

I've got a power front seat out of my 57 500 hardtop for sale, comes with matching back seat. Also 292 with trans from same car. Not sure what things r worth.

wv 57s forever

is motor runing, what trans?

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: rickj on 2012-11-25 19:19
I've got a power front seat out of my 57 500 hardtop for sale, comes with matching back seat. Also 292 with trans from same car. Not sure what things r worth.
I need a front seat for my skyliner. Is this for a 2 door and if so how much are you looking to get for it? I live in Hershey Pa.

rickj

It's out of a 2 door hard top. Been out of car for 2 years covered up. Price I have know ideal, I put pics ,on this weekend. Of it. Buy the front get the rear free

rickj

Motor was NAPA rebuilt, had a guy tune it up while it was at the paint shop. To make it easy on him he pulled distributor out But when he putit back didn't engage oil pump. Motor was started and ran for half hour before it started to tick. Had it tow home and renegade oil pump and started up but pan needs pulled and all bearings checked at the very least.

Trans is two speed I think, auto

rickj

Sorry for all the post.
In Souther Ohio

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: mtwilsonboy on 2012-11-26 23:31
I need a front seat for my skyliner. Is this for a 2 door and if so how much are you looking to get for it? I live in Hershey Pa.

If you can give me pictures and a price I might be interested. Thanks,

rickj

K will get some pics on here

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: rickj on 2012-11-28 19:41
K will get some pics on here

I sent you an email I hope it went through. In case it didnt, Ill give you my phone number. It is (717) 312-0745   home
                                                                                                                                           (717) 926-8742

rickj

rickj

Seats are still for sale, can not ship. Greyhound station where I can ship from is 2 hours away. So this is pick up only.

4thgen57

interested in engine for right price. let me know

rickj

4thgen57  did u get my e-mail?

rickj

57forder

Do you still have the 2 door front seat and how much? Send me a photo please to formerhar@wavecablecom. If I set up shipping will you ship it?