News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

James: we've got a t-shirt transfer??

Started by RICH MUISE, 2012-12-09 22:01

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I was brousing thru a site for pics of '57 Ford drag-race oriented cars, and one of the "pics" was an excelent pencil sketch of a Custom 2 dr....with instructions to print it on t-shirt trasfer paper. The sketch was supplied by "57 Fordsforever. Didin't mention who the artist was.http://home.comcast.net/~robert.lewis23/dragcars.htm
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

Yeah, that's one of my very early photoshop jobs.  I had just gotten photoshop 5.0, and was learning how to manipulate pictures.  I still use that print to some extent in our logo and business cards today.  All of the tshirt art that I did for the west coast shows, and another for a proposed Texas show that never happened, used that print.  The site you were on is bob Lewis' site.  He is a member here, 57bracketracer is his name.  He has some good stuff on his site.  Did you notice the pic of my black primered 57 with the 427 stroker on there?  I was on the line at Columbus, OH, just before I broke it, lol.  Car ran good, though..That is the Custom that ended up being yellow later with a big ugly hood....

By the way, I still have some cleaned up versions of that shirt art somewhere, in a .tif, uncompressed file, high resolution...PM me if you want it.  All you have to do with it is print it on iron on transfer paper with your printer, and iron it on.  I used to buy that stuff in bulk, about 100 or more sheets at a time, and make shirts for here, sold a lot of them for like $12 or 14 each..In fact, I was just sitting here at the computer working on a new design for my next shirt, to match my current Custom...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

I did see yours James..I guess I just didn't realize it was the same as the Yellow car. Also John/Hoosier Hurricane's
You have photoshop, and you can't decide on a color for your car? LOL
P.S. sent a long pm
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe