News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Seat Rail or Track Illustration or Photo Needed

Started by Bubba, 2012-12-20 12:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba

Gents:
In looking through the Ford Parts book I can't locate an parts breakdown illistration of the seat rail (track) assembly.
I've got a suspicion I am missing some parts and need a good quality photo or factory illustration of the assembly.
Any assistance would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Jim

RICH MUISE

Hey Bubba...been a long time! I just went thru the body,trim, sealant manual. Everything you wanted to know about seating components...except the mounting tracks. Go figure
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

clusterbuster

Jim,
I have the front seat out of my 57 sitting on the floor. I have never posted pictures on here yet, so if you are willing, I can send you a picture via email. My email address should be in my profile. Otherwise, my son is the head of the computer department at a community college and he could assist me Saturday evening with setting up a photo for you. I'll check your post each day, and if you don't get a picture by Saturday, I will try to get you one of the track.   Don

Bubba

Don:
Thanks that would be great!
Email would be terriffic as I could print the image from the Email.
I am particularly interested in the postion of the springs.
I have your Email address from your profile you should be able to get mine from my profile as well.
Jim

gasman826

Just happen to have these loaded up.  If they are no help, I can take more specific ones.