News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

radiator

Started by len, 2013-01-13 08:59

Previous topic - Next topic

len

hey guys.working on the rad in the ranchero.got one from a 64 impala.am having the straps turned around so the rad sits further forward and moving the lower rad hose. should be ojk. worried about hood clearance though.gonna be real tight.had the fuel tank reworked and modified to take an injected ford pump and sender. also has the dish removed from the top of the tank and had it tumbled with some kind of red rubber coating.gonna put the tank in this week. almost ready to start the 302 .it is in the frame almost ready to run once i figure out the injected wiring issues.len

RICH MUISE

sounds like great progress. Got any pics of the gas tank rework? what are you running for a tranny?
keep us posted.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

Good luck with the Ranchero. I just went through cutting out and replacing the spare tire indent on the floor and tank of mine. I think with the flat top it holds approx 26 gallons now.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

len

i dont know how to send pics rich. i am brain dead when it comes to computors.maybe i can get one of my guys at the shop top do it. i am running an aod overdrive from a 1991n crown viv.was a real easy drop in. had it rebuilt before i dropped it on the frame.buddy of mine that built the trans will swing by and adjust the throttle pressure when i have it running.len